- Kristin Davis really hated filming one sex scene almost 20 years ago when she played Charlotte York in “Sex and the City.”
- Davis appeared on “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen” on Monday to promote her new film “Holiday in the Wild.”
- She also reminisced about her time on “sex and the City,” where she had to film many erotic scenes.
- In a game called “sex and the Gritty,” Cohen asked Davis about whether she had any favorite storylines, to which she said, “I have a least favorite.”
- “Okay, there’s this one time with this guy I’m having sex with, and he had to shout, ‘Bitch!’ ‘Whore!’ in my face,” she said. “I really, really hated it. I hated it. I hated it so much.”
- The scene occurs in season three of the show, where Charlotte meets a man who seems like a perfect gentleman, only to become a misogynist nightmare in the bedroom.
- Davis also revealed who she thought Carrie Bradshaw, the show’s main character, should have ended up with: Aidan or Big.
- “I love John Corbett so, so much,” she said of the actor who played Aidan. “But I do think she was meant for Big.”
- You can watch the full segment below.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.