Table Mountain, Cape Town. Photo Jay Caboz
- The world’s second sexiest accent and having beautiful people were just some of the reasons to rank Cape Town as one of the top 5 sexiest – and sex obsessed – cities in the world.
- Big 7 Travel, ranked cities in the world according to cities having the most sex; the most sexual toy searches online; the best cities for single people; the sexiest nationalities in the world; highest number of romantic spots and opinions from their 2.5 million readers.
- One study showed that South Africans came in third globally for the highest number of Google searches for sex toys.
- For more stories go to www.BusinessInsider.co.za.
The world’s second sexiest accent and having beautiful people were just some of the reasons to rank Cape Town as one of the top 5 of the sexiest – and sex obsessed – cities in the world.
This is according to international travel company Big 7 Travel, that ranked the sexiest cities in the world according to the following criteria.
- Compiled statistics for the cities having the most sex (Lazeeva).
- Data regarding the countries with most sexual searches online (Vouchercloud).
- Research on the best cities for single people.
- Research on the sexiest nationalities in the world.
- Highest number of romantic restaurants, date night spots, and passion-inducing activities.
- Opinions of sexy cities as sampled from our 2.5 million readers.
According to their compiled data South Africa does its part in helping make the world a more sensual place. One study showed that South Africans came in third globally for the highest number of Google searches for sex toys, trailing the US and the United Kingdom. This city’s a melting pot for tantalising treats and intimate adventures.
It lost out to the likes of Copenhagen – that purchases the most sex toys per capita in the world. As well as Denver – one of the most sexually active cities in the US.
Here is their full list of Top 10 Sexiest Cities in the World:
10th. Los Angeles, California, USA
9th. Liverpool, UK
8th. Dublin, Ireland
7th. Cap d’Agde, France
6th. Zurich, Switzerland
5th. Cape Town, South Africa
4th. Copenhagen, Denmark
3rd. Denver, Colorado, US
2nd. Paris, France
1st. Miami, Florida, US
Also from Business Insider South Africa:
- How a R150 million gift to a South African model is helping fuel Lebanon’s mass protests
- ‘We want to produce good men’: Inside Bishops, the R150,000 a year school with a string of famous alumni
- Kulula and British Airways planes have been grounded after a maintenance audit of the SAA unit they are trying to ditch
- Video appears to show US troops being pelted with stones and rotten fruit as they pull out of Syria
- Baby powder in SA is not affected by a US recall, Johnson & Johnson says
- Heads or Tails? SA Mint finally settles the debate
- The world’s top-earning YouTube star is an 8-year-old boy who made over R300 million in a single year reviewing toys
All JSE data is delayed by at least 15 minutes
Get the best of our site delivered to your inbox every day.