- Ashley Madison, a dating site designed to help people have affairs, released its list of the 20 most unfaithful US cities for “cuffing season.”
- The rankings are based on the number of people who signed up for ashley madison per capita in a given city from December 2018 to February 2019.
- While New Jersey cities hold the top two spots on the list, California is the state with the most unfaithful cities overall.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more.
“Cuffing season” – or the time of year where singles trade in their free-agent status to settle down with a partner for the cold months – is upon us. While some people are scrambling to secure a partner to show off to their families by Thanksgiving, others may be looking to avoid their spouses entirely and maybe find an affair.
Ashley Madison, a dating site designed to help people have affairs, released a list of the 20 most unfaithful cities in the US for cuffing season. The rankings are based on the number of people who created ashley madison accounts per capita for each city.
Though New Jersey cities hold first and second place, California was a strong contender and had the highest number of unfaithful cities on the list overall. Here are 20 of the most unfaithful cities in the US, according to ashley madison.
20. St. Paul, Minnesota
19. Oakland, California
18. North Las Vegas, Nevada
17. Riverside, California
16. Arlington, Texas
15. Chandler, Arizona
14. Gilbert, Arizona
13. Plano, Texas
12. Glendale, Arizona
11. Hialeah, Florida
10. Scottsdale, Arizona
9. Irvine, California
8. Fremont, California
7. Garland, Texas
6. Santa Ana, California
5. Long Beach, California
4. Irving, Texas
3. Anaheim, California
2. Newark, New Jersey
1. Jersey City, New Jersey
- Read more:
- Most people don’t act on open-relationship fantasies, but those who do tend to say it exceeded their expectations
- 7 celebrity couples who have gotten real about open relationships
- 9 people in open marriages reveal what their relationships are actually like
Business Insider Emails & Alerts
Site highlights each day to your inbox.